POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : military cammo pattern. how?. Server Time
30 Jun 2024 14:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  military cammo pattern. how?. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: The Pseudonym
Subject: military cammo pattern. how?.
Date: 10 Feb 2011 02:15:02
Message: <web.4d539009675e898c1d0eb1220@news.povray.org>
Is there a way for POV-Ray to generate army cammo pattern with SDL?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Re: military cammo pattern. how?.
Date: 10 Feb 2011 11:45:00
Message: <web.4d541579decb519085627c70@news.povray.org>
"The Pseudonym" <smu### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Is there a way for POV-Ray to generate army cammo pattern with SDL?

Possible help here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C47c52223@news.povray.org%3E/

Alternately, use any of the available freeware tile making programs (such as
"Buttonz & Tilez") to make a repeating tile and apply it using an image map.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message