POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Creating a rotating gem Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a rotating gem (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Bidski
Subject: Re: Creating a rotating gem
Date: 11 Dec 2010 01:45:01
Message: <web.4d031dd61e34407486c9e330@news.povray.org>
Or perhals this one? Although the bottom point of this one appears to be
shrowded in darkess .... hmmmm.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll167/Bidskii/stone6.jpg

Regards
Bidski

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 11 Dec 2010 15:18:25
Message: <4d03dc91@news.povray.org>
Am 11.12.2010 07:44, schrieb Bidski:
> Or perhals this one? Although the bottom point of this one appears to be
> shrowded in darkess .... hmmmm.

But you're definitely getting somewhere!

Post a reply to this message

From: Bidski
Date: 11 Dec 2010 19:15:00
Message: <web.4d0413861e34407486c9e330@news.povray.org>
> Am 11.12.2010 07:44, schrieb Bidski:
> > Or perhals this one? Although the bottom point of this one appears to be
> > shrowded in darkess .... hmmmm.
>
> But you're definitely getting somewhere!

Final product ..... 4 hours of rendering 120 frames with anti-aliasing. Im
surprised windows didnt die from the effort.

Regards
Bidski

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll167/Bidskii/stone2-1.gif

Post a reply to this message