POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : walking Blobman Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:02:05 EDT (-0400)
  walking Blobman (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: geogeo
Subject: walking Blobman
Date: 25 Feb 2010 11:45:01
Message: <web.4b86a8a231a3b4769aed0ad0@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to track down a walking.inc file that has been mentioned,
unfortunately all the links I follow seem broken. I wonder if anyone has a copy
they could send me?

thanks
Geo

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: walking Blobman
Date: 25 Feb 2010 16:18:44
Message: <4b86e934@news.povray.org>
"geogeo" <geo### [at] mecolcouk> wrote in message
> I'm trying to track down a walking.inc file that has been mentioned,
> unfortunately all the links I follow seem broken. I wonder if anyone has a
> copy
> they could send me?

Rune used to have some IK stuff, but I see he's redone his website:
http://www.runevision.com/multimedia/unity/locomotion/

I followed the link to the Unity website... be aware of use restrictions!

Hope this helps.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote:
> "geogeo" <geo### [at] mecolcouk> wrote in message
> > I'm trying to track down a walking.inc file that has been mentioned,
> > unfortunately all the links I follow seem broken. I wonder if anyone has a
> > copy
> > they could send me?
>
> Rune used to have some IK stuff, but I see he's redone his website:
> http://www.runevision.com/multimedia/unity/locomotion/
>
> I followed the link to the Unity website... be aware of use restrictions!
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Jim

Thanks Jim,
Unfortunately can't get anything relevant to POV out of the Unity files. Looks
like it may be a dead end. Pity really, someone must have put a lot of work into
the walking.inc file.
Geo