POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : jelly/ice cube/jellyfish Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:09:47 EDT (-0400)
  jelly/ice cube/jellyfish (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: colaroid
Subject: jelly/ice cube/jellyfish
Date: 16 Nov 2009 15:40:01
Message: <web.4b01b7793dac456e97a434100@news.povray.org>
I would like some help getting a cube to look like jelly. I have tried using
something that looks like glass and lowering the reflectivity but I can't get it
right. I am after a translucent whiteish jelly cube, I would like to be able to
partially see through it but for it to be obvious against a background. Could
you give me some guidance on how to achieve this or if anyone has made jelly or
a jellyfish etc some sample code.

Thanks for any help

Post a reply to this message