POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-Ray Parse error Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:01:57 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Parse error (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Dan
Subject: POV-Ray Parse error
Date: 18 Aug 2009 08:25:00
Message: <web.4a8a9d32d6b7ccda53d4d41d0@news.povray.org>
I'm relatively new with POV-ray. i use it to render 3d images with eagle 3D and
everything has been working great. just recently i updated my POV-Ray to 3.7
beta 33. Now every time i try to render a PCB, even the existing ones, i get an
error that says "Parse Error: End of file reached but #end expected."  why is
this? any help would be great, i would really appreciate it.

Post a reply to this message