POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Sky external Image? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:59:36 EDT (-0400)
From: Chrisir
Subject: Sky external Image?
Date: 14 Jul 2009 15:40:00

The jpg is 1273 x 745  Pixels.

Do I have to scale it?

Thank you all!

Greetings,

Chris

#version 3.6;

#declare Photons=off;

// ==== Standard POV-Ray Includes ====
#include "colors.inc"      // Standard Color definitions
#include "textures.inc"    // Standard Texture definitions
#include "functions.inc"  // internal functions usable in user defined functions
#include "glass.inc"      // Glass

#declare Radiosity=off;   // oder on

// ----------------------------------------

light_source {
  <500,500,-500>       // light's position
  color rgb <1, 1, 1>  // light's color
}

light_source {
  <700,700,-500>       // light's position
  color rgb <1, 1, 1>  // light's color
}

light_source { <450, 650, 50>
        color rgb<1, 1, 1> }

// ----------------------------------------

camera {
    location <70, 5, 241>
    look_at <920, 260, 410>
  }

#declare Radiosity=off;

// ----------------------------------------

light_source {
  <500,500,-500>       // light's position
  color rgb <1, 1, 1>  // light's color
}

sky_sphere {
  pigment {