POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie+Stuffit refuses under MacBookPro OS X 10.4.11 to open Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie+Stuffit refuses under MacBookPro OS X 10.4.11 to open (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Peter
Subject: Newbie+Stuffit refuses under MacBookPro OS X 10.4.11 to open
Date: 23 Nov 2008 16:20:01
Message: <web.4929c7f558c72b877002dc280@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I downloaded for the the MacBookPro pov-ray under MacOs 10.4.11
Stuffit refused to open povpmac.sit.
Any suggestions? If I go for a free version of Stuffit, I get the impression I
still must buy some item before I get the download.
Can anyone help me here?
Peter

Post a reply to this message

> I downloaded for the the MacBookPro pov-ray under MacOs 10.4.11
> Stuffit refused to open povpmac.sit.
> Any suggestions? If I go for a free version of Stuffit, I get the impression I
> still must buy some item before I get the download.
> Can anyone help me here?
> Peter

I solved it by going to download.com
Thanks to some FAQ somewhere.
Now I have a problem which I posted on the macintosh newsgroup.
with friendly greetings,
Peter