POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Including my own objects Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Including my own objects (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: lafferjm
Subject: Including my own objects
Date: 9 Nov 2007 14:55:00
Message: <web.4734b9ff9f5599fc15272f4f0@news.povray.org>
If i rendered some objects using anim8tor and then converted them to a povray
file using ani2pov, how would i include my own objects in a scene?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Dvorak
Subject: Re: Including my own objects
Date: 10 Nov 2007 01:18:32
Message: <47354d38@news.povray.org>
lafferjm napsal(a):
> If i rendered some objects using anim8tor and then converted them to a povray
> file using ani2pov, how would i include my own objects in a scene?

try using
#include "myObj.pov"
.

If that doesn't make any difference itself then you can just use
object{myObj ...} .
If that does display the object (I don't expect that) you use
#declare myObj=
union{ //just in case
   #include "myObj.pov"
}