POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Command line with no GUI Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Command line with no GUI (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pahidla
Subject: Command line with no GUI
Date: 14 Oct 2007 04:10:01
Message: <web.4711ce79e9b94dc83ccd3f470@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm using Pov-Ray from command line and would like to avoid to GUI
altogether, but I'm unable to find the info on how to do it. I know about
the -D flag, but I want no GUI whatsoever and all the output to be returned
to the console.

How does one do that? and sorry if I missed the obvious place in the
documentation.

Thanks!

Pahidla

Post a reply to this message