POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : CSG transparent Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  CSG transparent (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: LikeNoOther
Subject: CSG transparent
Date: 4 Oct 2007 04:50:01
Message: <web.4704a8a9ec02e84e6e4edffd0@news.povray.org>
Hi I just want to know whether it is possible to cut
a object with a transparent plane. I need the original colour of the
textured object to be seen.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: M a r c
Subject: Re: CSG transparent
Date: 4 Oct 2007 05:12:26
Message: <4704ae7a$1@news.povray.org>

web.4704a8a9ec02e84e6e4edffd0@news.povray.org...
> Hi I just want to know whether it is possible to cut
> a object with a transparent plane. I need the original colour of the
> textured object to be seen.
>
> Thanks

Look at cutaway_textures in the documentation

Marc

Post a reply to this message