POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How come w/o any light sources I can still see stuff? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  How come w/o any light sources I can still see stuff? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Pahidla
Subject: How come w/o any light sources I can still see stuff?
Date: 23 Sep 2007 05:00:00
Message: <web.46f62ad0e78de21b3ccd3f470@news.povray.org>
I guess my subject contains my question!

Pahidla

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 23 Sep 2007 05:03:11
Message: <46f62bcf@news.povray.org>
Pahidla <dol### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I guess my subject contains my question!

  Because of the ambient light setting in global_settings.

  Also some other things are not affected by light sources, such as the
sky sphere and emitting media.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message