POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : using a diffuse map? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  using a diffuse map? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: honnza
Subject: using a diffuse map?
Date: 15 Sep 2007 12:40:00
Message: <web.46ec0a0ab9586ba8a9ce4df50@news.povray.org>
Hello, how do I use a diffuse map in POVray or MegaPOV? Is it even possible?
My best idea sofar is to extract the normal information through three AOIs
but it might not be easy to combine them and possibly impossible to combine
with the base pigment.

Post a reply to this message

> Hello, how do I use a diffuse map in POVray or MegaPOV? Is it even possible?
> My best idea sofar is to extract the normal information through three AOIs
> but it might not be easy to combine them and possibly impossible to combine
> with the base pigment.

What do you mean by a "diffuse map"? I thought I knew what it meant until
you started talking about normals and AOI.

Tom

Post a reply to this message