POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : anti-aliasing with povray(unix/linux) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  anti-aliasing with povray(unix/linux) (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sebastian
Subject: anti-aliasing with povray(unix/linux)
Date: 14 Sep 2007 10:55:00
Message: <web.46ea9fdab213ab017c492ce20@news.povray.org>
Hi,

   I'm trying to figure out how use anti-aliasing with povray on linux and I
can't find any documentation on this.  I don't know if this is standard, but
I use a shell to render images.  So my command line is:
povray file_name.pov +W1280 +H960

To use anti_aliasing how would I modify this command, and specify a
threshold and all that?

 Thanks,
        Sebastian

Post a reply to this message

>    I'm trying to figure out how use anti-aliasing with povray on linux and I
> can't find any documentation on this.  I don't know if this is standard, but
> I use a shell to render images.  So my command line is:
> povray file_name.pov +W1280 +H960
>
> To use anti_aliasing how would I modify this command, and specify a
> threshold and all that?

<http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/216/>

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message