POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : code to create a flat screen monitor and displaying an image... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  code to create a flat screen monitor and displaying an image... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: carleton
Subject: code to create a flat screen monitor and displaying an image...
Date: 29 Aug 2007 18:05:00
Message: <web.46d5ed0ee7efd2a4e326f2a60@news.povray.org>
Might there be a script out there to create a flat screen monitor?  I did
see a picture frame in one of the samples and I am going to start playing
with that to see if I can make it look the way I want, but in the mean time
I thought I might see if someone has a script I could use.

Also, I plan to take a screen shot and place it "in" the monitor I create.
How do I do that in Pov-Ray?

Carleton

Post a reply to this message