POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : need help with object size Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  need help with object size (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: k1s3k1
Subject: need help with object size
Date: 25 Aug 2007 10:15:00
Message: <web.46d03851993e0b781aab3f370@news.povray.org>
I added a bird object include file into my scene, but the bird is bigger
than my scene... how do i make the bird smaller?? i have no idea..

Post a reply to this message

From: M a r c
Subject: Re: need help with object size
Date: 25 Aug 2007 11:22:23
Message: <46d0492f$1@news.povray.org>

web.46d03851993e0b781aab3f370@news.povray.org...
>I added a bird object include file into my scene, but the bird is bigger
> than my scene... how do i make the bird smaller?? i have no idea..

scale it down

object{name_of_your_bird scale 0.01}// or whatever value you need

Marc

Post a reply to this message

"M_a_r_c" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:

> web.46d03851993e0b781aab3f370@news.povray.org...
> >I added a bird object include file into my scene, but the bird is bigger
> > than my scene... how do i make the bird smaller?? i have no idea..
> >

> scale it down
>
> object{name_of_your_bird scale 0.01}// or whatever value you need
>
> Marc

i tried object{"bird.inc" scale 0.01} and it didnt work ><

Post a reply to this message