POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need help with POV-Ray !! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Need help with POV-Ray !! (Message 9 to 18 of 28)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Need help with POV-Ray !!
Date: 15 Aug 2007 12:52:02
Message: <46c32f32@news.povray.org>
OpalPlanet <ecs### [at] msncom> wrote:
> Looks good to me! The ground seems to be a little too orange... maybe more
> brown?

  It's not like orange ground doesn't exist...
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2265232/2/istockphoto_2265232_vineyard_rows_orange_ground_blue_skye.jpg

:P

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: OpalPlanet
Date: 15 Aug 2007 13:05:00
Message: <web.46c330fb4683e64739928d3a0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> OpalPlanet <ecs### [at] msncom> wrote:
> > Looks good to me! The ground seems to be a little too orange... maybe more
> > brown?
>
>   It's not like orange ground doesn't exist...

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2265232/2/istockphoto_2265232_vineyard_rows_orange_ground_blue_sky
e.jpg

> :P
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

True, I was just comparing it with the image that k1s3k1 posted to begin
with... :-)

-OpPl

Post a reply to this message

From: k1s3k1
Date: 15 Aug 2007 13:20:01
Message: <web.46c334ba4683e64799fead9e0@news.povray.org>
so.. that is okay right??

i should do the mountains now??
im not quite sure how to make the mountains using height_fields though :(

where can i find the image files for height_field?

Post a reply to this message