POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Issue with nested spheres Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Issue with nested spheres (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: mtxcoll
Subject: Issue with nested spheres
Date: 15 Aug 2007 03:40:01
Message: <web.46c2ad848b8621af92d2e3120@news.povray.org>
Hi again, I've tried nesting three concentric spheres thus:

  sphere {
    <0,0,0>,1
    pigment {rgbt 1}
    }
  sphere {
    <0,0,0>,0.9
    pigment {rgbt 1}
    }
  sphere {
    <0,0,0>,0.8
    pigment {rgbt 1}
    }

and the interior sphere ends up black even though it should stay invisible.
Is this an issue with transparency in POV-Ray?

Post a reply to this message