POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Continue Render and Output Files - POVray for DIALux Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:13 EDT (-0400)
  Continue Render and Output Files - POVray for DIALux (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas
Subject: Continue Render and Output Files - POVray for DIALux
Date: 13 Jun 2007 10:40:02
Message: <web.46700114193ea707369f78a80@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

We're running POV-Ray off the back of DIALux.  They've modified some of the
lighting engine to take IES files and so forth, as I understand it.

We're having trouble with interrupted renders (being based in Mexico, we
lose power on a weekly, sometimes daily, basis).  The continue option
doesn't show up on the menu.  How do we get POV-ray to run an output file
and how do we then continue interrupted renders?

By the way, we love POV-Ray for what it can do.  We're looking forward to
POV-ray 3.7 or 4.0 - any idea when they'll arrive?

Thanks,

Thomas.

Post a reply to this message