POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help about huge data Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  help about huge data (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Katherina
Subject: help about huge data
Date: 5 Aug 2007 14:35:01
Message: <web.46b6183d3a5af3e0d7b596fc0@news.povray.org>
I'm new at Povray. I recently lerant that it is possible to create
2-dimensionla array like below:

#declare Digits =
 array[4][10]
 {
  {7,6,7,0,2,1,6,5,5,0},
  {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0},
  {0,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1},
  {1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5}
 }

But my problem is that I have data not in this form. I do not have commas
between elements and brackets between rows.

Since it is not possible to put commas and also brcakets with to huge data
by hand
(if there is a way to do this not by hand please let me know) what can I
do so that Povray uses the data as array elements?

Post a reply to this message