POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Posting images for critique Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:38 EDT (-0400)
  Posting images for critique (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: clarkking
Subject: Posting images for critique
Date: 26 Jun 2007 23:10:01
Message: <web.4681d4484646d251b56da8d00@news.povray.org>
Where is it appropriate to post images for other members of the board to
offer critique?  I tried to paste an image here but i could not.

Thank you

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor G Quayle
Subject: Re: Posting images for critique
Date: 26 Jun 2007 23:15:01
Message: <web.4681d5cef322ec435e73ab330@news.povray.org>
"clarkking" <cla### [at] sbcglobalnet> wrote:
> Where is it appropriate to post images for other members of the board to
> offer critique?  I tried to paste an image here but i could not.
>
> Thank you

Sorry, we do not critique work here...

Just kidding of course. Post only to the povray.binaries.images newsgroup
for images.  Sometimes you may need to cross reference with questions in
another approprite group to get appropriate responses (i.e., newusers,
general, advanced, etc.) but still only post images in the binaries group.

-tgq