POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with a sphere_sweep in a animation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with a sphere_sweep in a animation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: MSAB
Subject: Problem with a sphere_sweep in a animation
Date: 27 Sep 2006 13:10:00
Message: <web.451aadcbb83d93a9500086120@news.povray.org>
Moin,
my English isn't the best, so I hope you can understand me...

I want to create an animation, where the number of points in sphere_sweep is
the same as the frame_number. For example POV-Ray is rendering frame number
5, the sphere_sweep also have 5 points and when he's rendering frame number
6, the same sphere_sweep as before have also 6 points.

The only idea I had, was to use many if-comments, but that's of course not
very good:

sphere_sweep {
  linear_spline
  frame_number+1,
  first_point,R,
  first_point,R
  #if (frame_number = 2) ,second_point,R #end
  #if (frame_number = 3) ,third_point,R #end
  #if (frame_number = 4) ,forth_point,R #end
  etc...
}

Is there a easier way, to make that, maybe with an array or something other?
Please help me...

Post a reply to this message