POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help with File Error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Help with File Error (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Zarshir
Subject: Help with File Error
Date: 1 Sep 2006 19:20:00
Message: <web.44f8bee2772c2fe7ac6442760@news.povray.org>
Can somebody please help me with (and help me understand) the parse error
that POV is giving me when I try to render?  Here's a link to the files
(compressed):

http://rapidshare.de/files/31625381/TestPOV.rar.html

I hope this is the right place to post.  Thanks for any help.

Post a reply to this message