POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : texture library Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  texture library (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: JCHanley
Subject: texture library
Date: 5 Aug 2006 23:25:00
Message: <web.44d560183a910265ee99e4ba0@news.povray.org>
I recently got back into POV-Ray after a several year hiatus and I can't
seem to find a texture tool I used to find very useful.  I think it was
called Texture Library.  It would give you a preview of all the predefined
pigments and textures in POV-Ray.  This was an incredibly useful feature
for the newbie.  I've found Texture Library 4.0 on the web, but that
doesn't seem to be it.  With that, you have to click on each texture to see
a preview.  The program I'm thinking of would show one very long page with a
small preview (half sphere) of everything at once.

Does anyone know if this is still available--or atleast something
comparable?  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message