POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Having Problems With Site Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Having Problems With Site (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: zombiebhp2
Subject: Having Problems With Site
Date: 26 Jul 2006 15:10:00
Message: <web.44c7bd41260bc81cc1709b0c0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to read responses to my posts and they will not show. How am I
suppose to learn anything when the only message that shows is my question?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Having Problems With Site
Date: 27 Jul 2006 03:50:01
Message: <web.44c86f4edc9642e0b1b469160@news.povray.org>
"zombiebhp2" <zombiebhp2> wrote:
> I am trying to read responses to my posts and they will not show. How am I
> suppose to learn anything when the only message that shows is my question?

What software are you using to view the news group? What question are you

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I am trying to read responses to my posts and they will not show. How am I
> suppose to learn anything when the only message that shows is my question?

If you are viewing this newsgroup with a webbrowser try refresh (F5).

Regards Roman