POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render part of an output image Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Render part of an output image (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stewart Johnson
Subject: Render part of an output image
Date: 10 Jun 2006 23:38:42
Message: <448b9042@news.povray.org>
Hi All -

I've been searching the documentation for how to render just part of an
output image, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone direct me to the
correct options?

I have a collection of machines, and I want to break my output image into
(say) 16 sections and have each of them render a section.

Thanks,
Stewart

Post a reply to this message

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/217/