POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Neon? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Neon? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: danyolgiax
Subject: Neon?
Date: 10 May 2006 12:15:02
Message: <web.446210ca238af10d58dbbb6b0@news.povray.org>
How to create a cylindrical neon emitting light?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr Seb
Subject: Re: Neon?
Date: 10 May 2006 14:12:38
Message: <44622d16$1@news.povray.org>
First, I would put a high ambient value.
Then, I'd try to put a larger, fully transparent and hollow cylinder, and
play with media.

but, as I'm not a media expert, I cannot help you more.

Try to look in the doc at media. (chapter 2.3.6.3 for example)