POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Files won't render Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Files won't render (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: kofan
Subject: Files won't render
Date: 6 Apr 2006 13:25:01
Message: <web.44354e25736ae72448d15cc30@news.povray.org>
I just got the POV-Ray software over the weekend.  I had originally
downloaded it to display high-quality 3D LEGO images (made with Ldraw).
These files render fine, but when I try to make files from scratch (ie the
example in the Help files), the 'Start Render' command isn't available.
Nor are any of the commands under the 'Render' menu except for 'Render
Benchmark'.
Can anyone help me: why does it do this?

Post a reply to this message

> I just got the POV-Ray software over the weekend.  I had originally
> downloaded it to display high-quality 3D LEGO images (made with Ldraw).
> These files render fine, but when I try to make files from scratch (ie the
> example in the Help files), the 'Start Render' command isn't available.
> Nor are any of the commands under the 'Render' menu except for 'Render
> Benchmark'.
> Can anyone help me: why does it do this?

Please read the messages in this thread: