POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Organics Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Organics (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: wizkidguy
Subject: Organics
Date: 30 Mar 2006 19:15:01
Message: <web.442c742e44e8c748bbb7f5d50@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am very new at this and I was curious if there is an easy way to define
organic shapes such as grass. I am trying to make a scene and I wanted to
start putting details in, and grass is one thing that comes to mind.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me
~~Michael

Post a reply to this message

I've used the grass macro a number of times, its good!

POV Tips and Hints at ...
http://povman.blogspot.com/

Post a reply to this message