POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stuck at coloring Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Stuck at coloring (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: RusHHouR
Subject: Stuck at coloring
Date: 28 Mar 2006 09:45:00
Message: <web.44294bbbea06a9c447d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

And.... WHY!?!?!?!??!!?!?!!?

Help me figure out how to crack the color mystery in PovRay.. Yes, I've
checked the Documentation, but it confused me... I want to freely choose a
special shade of i.e. tan, but I'm still left to trying out different rgb
values, and I have NO luck with that..

Perhaps the 255,255,255, wich can easily be checked in Photoshop, somehow
can be transformed into PovRays rgb <1,1,1>?

Is there a site where I can actually check MORE "predefined" colors than the
ones in colors.inc..?

Post a reply to this message

> Help me figure out how to crack the color mystery in PovRay.. Yes,
> I've
> checked the Documentation, but it confused me... I want to freely
> choose a
> special shade of i.e. tan, but I'm still left to trying out
> different rgb
> values, and I have NO luck with that..
>
> Perhaps the 255,255,255, wich can easily be checked in Photoshop,
> somehow
> can be transformed into PovRays rgb <1,1,1>?

...<r, g, b>/255

> Is there a site where I can actually check MORE "predefined" colors
> than the
> ones in colors.inc..?

just, do it youself :))

Post a reply to this message