POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : orthographic camera plus torus Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  orthographic camera plus torus (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Carl
Subject: orthographic camera plus torus
Date: 18 Mar 2006 19:30:00
Message: <web.441ca59e3f4984764f3a1c170@news.povray.org>
I've modeled a CSG which is made up of 2 tori and many other shapes.  When
rendered with a normal camera it looks great however when I use a
orthographic camera the tori are covered in artifacts.  I assume I need to
set a higher accuracy for the tori but how exactly do I do that?

Help,
Carl

Post a reply to this message

> I've modeled a CSG which is made up of 2 tori and many other shapes.  When
> rendered with a normal camera it looks great however when I use a
> orthographic camera the tori are covered in artifacts.  I assume I need to
> set a higher accuracy for the tori but how exactly do I do that?
>
> Help,
> Carl

Try sturm in your torus statement

Marc