POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Is this possible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Is this possible? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: amar
Subject: Is this possible?
Date: 18 Mar 2006 19:05:00
Message: <web.441ca009f2531303c46bf1ef0@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody, is it possible to figure out how much light intensity is
falling on my camera.. or any other point of interest? would be verymuch
thankful to anyone who could give me a hint/answer to my problem..

Thank you verymuch in advance

cheers
amar

Post a reply to this message

> Hello everybody, is it possible to figure out how much light intensity is
> falling on my camera.. or any other point of interest? would be verymuch
> thankful to anyone who could give me a hint/answer to my problem..

The function eval_pigment (from functions.inc) could probably be used to
scan a prerendered scene (image_map of that). Would be an indirect way of
finding the amount of light intensities by plotting the results. AFAIK that
might be the only way of going about it.

--
Bob H  www.3digitaleyes.com
http://3digitaleyes.com/imagery/

Post a reply to this message