POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Antialiasing question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Antialiasing question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: RusHHouR
Subject: Antialiasing question
Date: 9 Feb 2006 12:55:00
Message: <web.43eb8198f6bc24647d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Howdy-ho!

I have a question about AA. The "standard" in POV-Ray is set at 0,3, and I
can change it myself by adding i.e. +A0,1 to the command line. But I wonder
what limitations there are to this? Can I put +A0,00000000001 or something,
or will there be no difference? Please enlighten me!

In all humbleness

RH

Post a reply to this message