POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : loging on leads to login prompt Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  loging on leads to login prompt (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Charles C
Subject: loging on leads to login prompt
Date: 15 Jan 2006 00:55:00
Message: <web.43c9e32577ebef802ed1de200@news.povray.org>
Sorry if this is a re-post... I know there might be the answer somewhere
already but I'm afraid by the time I dig it out, the system might change
it's mind about letting me on. Gotta ask while the server seems to be in a
good mood.   I frequently want to post a reply to messages but can't get
past the login page.  I know my password.  I've typed it in dozens of
times.  Usually it reloads the password page ready to take my password
again.  I'm using firefox.  Nothing that I know of is different on my end
between when it works and when it doesn't work.   The only thing I'm
somewhat suspicious of is that maybe the server doesn't like my
high-latency connection?

Any help appreciated!
Thanks!
Charles

Post a reply to this message

Charles C nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 15/01/2006 00:52:
> Sorry if this is a re-post... I know there might be the answer somewhere
> already but I'm afraid by the time I dig it out, the system might change
> it's mind about letting me on. Gotta ask while the server seems to be in a
> good mood.   I frequently want to post a reply to messages but can't get
> past the login page.  I know my password.  I've typed it in dozens of
> times.  Usually it reloads the password page ready to take my password
> again.  I'm using firefox.  Nothing that I know of is different on my end
> between when it works and when it doesn't work.   The only thing I'm
> somewhat suspicious of is that maybe the server doesn't like my
> high-latency connection?
>
> Any help appreciated!
> Thanks!
> Charles

Are the cookies enabled?

--
Alain
Adult, n.: One old enough to know better.

Post a reply to this message