POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render menu all gray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Render menu all gray (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Ruth W Craig
Subject: Render menu all gray
Date: 14 Jan 2006 16:50:00
Message: <web.43c97190b8884ecabf72db2e0@news.povray.org>
I can Open the   .pov files , such as the example files that come with
POV-RAY.  I can see the text, the file with the commands in it.  But when I
try to render, the render menus is grayed out.  I have set the preferences
menu (Scenes) to include the paths where the example files are.  Does
anyone have any clues for me?

Thanks, R
MAC OSX
POV-Ray 3.6