POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Anybody have a sofa I could borrow ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Anybody have a sofa I could borrow ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bob Armstrong
Subject: Anybody have a sofa I could borrow ?
Date: 2 Oct 2005 20:25:00
Message: <web.434079248872a2a2945ca8690@news.povray.org>
And perhaps some other furniture ?

Just some simple things . I want to populate a room to
provide scale . See http://glasstables.cosy.com/Table0930.jpg ,

I guess I'm proficient enough to make some myself now ,
but if someone else has already made some nice stuff ,
what the hay , I'll add the attribution to the image comments .

--
 Bob Armstrong -- http://CoSy.com -- 719-337-2733
NoteComputing Environment : http://CoSy.com/CoSy/

Post a reply to this message

Bob Armstrong nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-10-02 20:21:
> And perhaps some other furniture ?
>
> Just some simple things . I want to populate a room to
> provide scale . See http://glasstables.cosy.com/Table0930.jpg ,
>
> I guess I'm proficient enough to make some myself now ,
> but if someone else has already made some nice stuff ,
> what the hay , I'll add the attribution to the image comments .
>
> --
>  Bob Armstrong -- http://CoSy.com -- 719-337-2733
> NoteComputing Environment : http://CoSy.com/CoSy/
> WTC vision : http://CoSy.com/CoSy/ConicAllConnect/
> Liberty : http://cosy.com/Liberty/

You can get several objects here: http://objects.povworld.org/cat/
Look in the furniture section. Other possibly interesting objects can be found on the
household,
there is a terestrial globe in misc.
Feel free to explore.

--
Alain
Hinduism: This shit has happened before.

Post a reply to this message