POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with Antialiasing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:32:51 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with Antialiasing (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: kiesi
Subject: Problem with Antialiasing
Date: 30 Sep 2005 02:20:00
Message: <web.433cd81173568fb82e83c3df0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

got a prob with the antialiasing
it works fine, but now i rendered a pic and
i got some mistakes in the pic:

http://kiesi2k.ki.funpic.de/anti-err.bmp

I rendered the pic again without antialiasing
and the pic looks fine.

How can i fix that up?

greez
kiesi

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Problem with Antialiasing
Date: 30 Sep 2005 02:22:05
Message: <433cd98d@news.povray.org>
kiesi <ben### [at] gmxat> wrote:
> got a prob with the antialiasing
> it works fine, but now i rendered a pic and
> i got some mistakes in the pic:

  You failed to mention the version of POV-Ray you are using.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: kiesi
Date: 30 Sep 2005 02:35:00
Message: <web.433cdbbe89cb05442e83c3df0@news.povray.org>
>   You failed to mention the version of POV-Ray you are using.

Oh ^^ sorry.
Its 3.7 beta8
Hmmm maybe its cause this version is a beta?
i think im gonna try to render the pic with 3.6

greez
kiesi

Post a reply to this message