POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : trying to fade an object Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  trying to fade an object (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Barehunter
Subject: trying to fade an object
Date: 25 Sep 2005 15:50:00
Message: <web.4336ff63c2a0a642bb5b55ca0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to render an action sequence. What I'd like to do is have my
"hero" in two positions, but the first location I want him to be somewhat
transparent so to show a motion from first to second position. I tried
adding filter to the called object but didn't notice a change. how do I
fade this object?

Post a reply to this message