POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problems with radiosity Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with radiosity (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: avplat
Subject: Problems with radiosity
Date: 14 Sep 2005 11:35:01
Message: <web.43284297bf6c16c273333a0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am trying to apply radiocity to my scene. Final image looks fine except
for some strange horizontal lines here and there. Here you can see what I
am talking about:

http://avplat.narod.ru/rad.jpg

I tried to adjust different parameters, almost without any result. I found
that the only parameter which affects the appearence of these lines is
"error_bound". When it is below 2.0, the lines start to enumerate. Close to
0.01 they become so numerous that they form ugly patches. Above 2.0 there
is practically no difference.

What is wrong with my model?

Could someone please help?

Post a reply to this message