POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Building - Advice for lighting Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  Building - Advice for lighting (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jeriko One
Subject: Building - Advice for lighting
Date: 19 May 2005 19:10:01
Message: <web.428d1c527e3d0874c25e54ec0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I've used Cycas to build a model of a building, which worked out well. Final
result will be different images from in- and outside. Question now is, how
should I illuminate it? I thought of an area light as a replacement for the
sun, but what about all the interior lights? Simple round lights aren't
really good in my opinion. So, if anyone has an advice in how to illuminate
a building, let me know it :-)

Greets, Jeriko