POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : random orientation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  random orientation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: wizkidguy
Subject: random orientation
Date: 16 Apr 2005 23:15:00
Message: <web.4261d4aa58c5d9dac5f5c9d90@news.povray.org>
Can any one explain or give a sample of a random seed of toruses around a
layer? I am trying to learn the basics of pov-ray and am trying to make a
bowl of cereal and i want to add the cereal using a random seed instead of
individually makng the cereal. thanks for any help with this

Post a reply to this message