POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : own program Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  own program (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Revin
Subject: own program
Date: 12 Apr 2005 06:20:00
Message: <web.425b9ffede68dd69370d06310@news.povray.org>
Hello! I'm a NEW user and currently looking for a tool to help me build my
program.

Can I use the model I created to a program that I am currently making and
being able to port the animation (and script) to my program...

For example, I've build a UMI Scara Robot model and I want to use it on my
SCARA Simulator that I am currently making...Is that possible?

Post a reply to this message

> Hello! I'm a NEW user and currently looking for a tool to help me build my
> program.
>
> Can I use the model I created to a program that I am currently making and
> being able to port the animation (and script) to my program...
>
> For example, I've build a UMI Scara Robot model and I want to use it on my
> SCARA Simulator that I am currently making...Is that possible?

1) Please don't double-post.

2) Read the following, and judge for yourself:
http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/filesQandT.html

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!