POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ortho camera help needed Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Ortho camera help needed (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: NullVoid
Subject: Ortho camera help needed
Date: 6 Apr 2005 10:35:00
Message: <web.4253f2d97553ced11f34f480@news.povray.org>
I am currently trying to create a set of graphics with a certain
step along the edges. Using a square tile, I want to rotate the
camera, in ortho view, so that the tile will look like this:

000000000011110000000000
000000001111111100000000
000000111111111111000000
000011111111111111110000
001111111111111111111100
001111111111111111111100
000011111111111111110000
000000111111111111000000
000000001111111100000000
000000000011110000000000

As you can see, this would allow for a perfect fit between the tiles.
Unfortunately, after many tries, I have been unable to get this done.
If anyone can help me get the right camera settings, I would be
thankful indeed :-)

Post a reply to this message

> As you can see, this would allow for a perfect fit between the tiles.
> Unfortunately, after many tries, I have been unable to get this done.
> If anyone can help me get the right camera settings, I would be
> thankful indeed :-)

  Did you try with a 'rotate' command at the end of the camera block?