POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Camera( need help) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Camera( need help) (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: regdo
Subject: Re: Camera( need help)
Date: 19 Apr 2005 14:28:25
Message: <42654dc9@news.povray.org>
scorpmetal wrote:
> ok, I understand.
>
> Now, I want to move my camera ( or my object). Can we move it by one way (
> we can define this way by one equation ) ?
> Example :
> my way : y = x
>

> How we do that?

Either define camera's location at <Number,Number,0>, or define it at
<0,0,0> and translate it by <Number,Number,0>

Is that what you need ?

Post a reply to this message

From: scorpmetal
Date: 20 Apr 2005 03:35:00
Message: <web.4266061b95205ba1f6477d320@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Regdo
But if I want to divide my way by several party. Example, fisrt , I would
like it goes straight, then turns left. Can I use #switch to do that? How
we use #switch? I read in Help, but I don't really understand.
Thanks to all yours answers!