POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Raytrace from Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Can't Raytrace from Moray (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Model Citizen
Subject: Can't Raytrace from Moray
Date: 11 Mar 2005 19:25:00
Message: <web.423235c2285a882db42c2d960@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I have POV-Ray 3.6 and Moray 3.5 under Win XP.  I cannot get Moray to
raytrace in POV.  I create and save a scene in Moray, can Render, Render to
get view it, but when I select Render, Raytrace (or F9) it opens two
windows (minimized) named "POV-Ray" and "POV-Ray C:Program FilesPOV-Ray for
windows v3.6scenesobjectschmesh.pov", and then there is no response, no
error messages, Task Manager shows them Not Responding.

POV-Ray works fine otherwise (will raytrace the sample scenes), and Moray
works fine as far as creating and editing scenes, and will also sucessfully
do the Render, Render operation.

What should I try?

Post a reply to this message