POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Start Pov-Render with command line Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:59 EDT (-0400)
  Start Pov-Render with command line (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: wapper20@hotmail com
Subject: Start Pov-Render with command line
Date: 16 Dec 2004 06:45:00
Message: <web.41c174cc4a00418475e0e1cf0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm busy with an project on school. I'm making a program which renders a
scene. When the user presses the render button our application creates a
Pov-file.
Is is possible to start Pov-Ray with the command line, so that it starts and
renders our file?

Post a reply to this message

> I'm busy with an project on school. I'm making a program which renders a
> scene. When the user presses the render button our application creates a
> Pov-file.
> Is is possible to start Pov-Ray with the command line, so that it starts and
> renders our file?

If you are working in C/C++, the most portable function is system() that
exists on all ANSI or ISO complient compiler, on any system from
braindamaged M$iches to Unices or AmigaOS ...

Bye

Lolo