POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Installing jpatch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Installing jpatch (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Zarkoff
Subject: Installing jpatch
Date: 13 Dec 2004 03:20:01
Message: <web.41bd50758d6b693b2d1007c10@news.povray.org>
I saw the Jpatch link on the pov site and downloaded the zip.

I'm running a windows XP machine and I can't figure out what to do with the
..jar file.

I double clicked it and the computer put my on the web to figure out what
the .jar was but it led nowhere.

Do I need to download some sort of java program to run jpatch?

Anyone out there with a windows machine who's figured out how to install
jpatch? Give me a clue?

Post a reply to this message

> Do I need to download some sort of java program to run jpatch?
Yes, download the last Java Runtime Environment(JRE)for Windows :

- http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp

Regards
Rene
(the old newbie)