POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Making a Trefoil Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Making a Trefoil (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sleazy Saint
Subject: Making a Trefoil
Date: 22 Nov 2004 01:10:00
Message: <web.41a1819d52298d4f46d22db00@news.povray.org>
Looking at various pictures of trefoils, such as Tor Olav's, made me want to
create my own. But I have no idea how to.  I tried looking for a formula or
something that would at least point me in the right direction, but so far I
haven't found anything.  Any help is appreciated.

Post a reply to this message