POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Fill a space between objects? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fill a space between objects? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: brandon
Subject: Re: Fill a space between objects?
Date: 4 Nov 2004 17:45:00
Message: <web.418aafd7375d4bb178e133600@news.povray.org>
I could make it out of primitives, but that would be too easy :P

I don't think I could easily define the shape as one, or even several
grouped splines.

If I scale the objects making the shape so they go out some distance, I
should be able to difference them from a cube, then difference two more
cubes to get the thickness. It will probably end up taking forever to
render, but that's ok. If that doesn't work, I suppose I'll go with the
primitives :)

Thanks for the help!