POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Distance to a spline from a camera Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Distance to a spline from a camera (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bathurstfreak
Subject: Distance to a spline from a camera
Date: 12 Oct 2004 08:00:00
Message: <web.416bc643209a174ab2d60bc10@news.povray.org>
Still working on my first animation, a vehicle travelling around a track, so
how do I measure the distance between a point on a spline and the camera?
(distance needed to set the appropriate viewing angle of the camera to make
sure the car takes up the right amount of frame at all times. This task
done using atan and other trig functions)

Current animation
www.maelstromcreations.com/bathurst/mpegs/basicvideo.wmv

James

Post a reply to this message