POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to mace a surface with smooth color transitions Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:54 EDT (-0400)
  How to mace a surface with smooth color transitions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: nomail
Subject: How to mace a surface with smooth color transitions
Date: 9 Aug 2004 08:55:00
Message: <web.411773aab8b2bd3ed51e41f40@news.povray.org>
I have a set of smooth_triangles defined in different colores which
generates
a surface. Now I want to have a smooth (soft) color transion at the
connecting
lines. At the moment I do only have a object looks like a mosaic with hard
seperated colores. I tried merge and union but without success.

Any idea?

Greetings

Andreas